TOP 7 Non-Surgical Face and Body Treatments for Men
Most popular aesthetic procedures for Men
Recently reported in The HarleyStreet Journal in the survey was discovered that a quarter of men are having non invasive treatments to reward themselves.
Here are the TOP 7 men’s treatments that are growing in demand and popularity
1. Botox, also known as botulinum toxin, is a non-invasive injectable treatment used to rejuvenate the face. Botox works by relaxing the underlying muscles that cause the skin to crease and develop lines or wrinkles. Botox is considered to be one of the safest and most widely researched cosmetic products available today.
2. Hyperhidrosis Botox treatment helps control Hyperhidrosis by temporarily blocking the chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate the eccrine sweat glands. When the sweat glands don’t receive the chemical signals, the severe sweating stops.
3.Non Invasive Nose Reshaping Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping involves removing small bumps or adding volume to the nose without the need for surgical intervention. A Non-Surgical Nose Job involves a few tiny injections into the nose area and takes approximately 20 minutes. It is a very safe and effective treatment with the results lasting around 18-24 months, in most cases.
4.Lipolysis Injection Lipolysis, commonly known as fat burn injection, is liposculpture procedure for the removal of stubborn pockets of fat such as, breast fat and double chins. It can effectively reduce areas of fat resistant to diet or exercise with immediate results.
5. Dermal Fillers The fillers can be used to ‘fill out’ lines and wrinkles and replace lost volume in the skin caused by ageing. The treatment is quick and effective gives instant results. Dermal Fillers are used to help soften wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet and lines around the mouth as well as enhancing your natural masculine look.
6. PDO Male Face lift Polydioxanone (PDO) are injected into the skin, and sometimes the muscle, to tighten the skin. The PDO threads have a powerful dual effect. The first is to give an immediate lifting effect. The second is to stimulate your bodies own Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid. Provide the effect of ‘lifting’ of sagging connective tissue.
7. Mesotherapy or Vitamin Drips
Mesotherapy is anti-aging and skin rejuvenation procedure. This is a cosmetic treatment which involves micro-injections of plant extracts and vitamins into the Mesoderm, which is the middle layer of skin. Benefits of this treatment it refreshes the appearance of the skin, helping to diminish sun damage, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, resulting a younger, fresher and healthier looking skin.
Considering of having a consultation with us ? We’re open 7 days a week call on 020 7467 8407
Comments are closed