HL Serum – Hair Loss Treatment Moisturises, nourishes and improves hair and scalp conditions. Promotes blood circulation in the scalp and revitalises hair follicles.
- Normalisation of hair growth cycle.
- Hair restoration / support.
- Increases hair thickness.
- Supplements nutrients in hair follicles
HL serum contains cytokines, co-enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and three unique components that are directly related to the treatment of hair loss:
Glutathione – an antioxidant with the ability to stimulate cell growth, aiding the cellular exchange needed to produce hair, therefore slowing the progress of hair loss. It was also shown, in some cases, that it can stimulate inactive hair follicles to begin growing new hair.
Basic fibroblast growth factor – promotes the growth of new dermal papilla cells which act directly on hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
Vascular endothelial growth factor – works to bind dermal papilla cells, preventing cell migration. This ensures that the amount of cells necessary to stimulate hair growth will stay in the desired area.
HL serum is administered directly into the scalp. For each session use 1 vial (5ml) of HL serum.
Frequency of sessions:
- One session every 1 to 2 weeks for 10 sessions.
- Then one session monthly for 6 month.
- Maintenance: One session every 3 months.
- Treatment can be repeated depending on the cause.