- Improve the shape of the nose.
- Make a small change in the the form.
- Correct contour deformities from previous rhinoplasty / nose surgery /trauma.
Some reasons for considering Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping could be:
- A flat bridge – dermal fillers can be used to create an increase in height
- Slightly crooked or off-center nose
- To camouflage a bump or hook on the bridge of the nose
- To balance the size of the nose in comparison with other facial features
- To refine an asymmetrical nose
- To refine the nasal tip
- To refine the nose shape or size following surgical rhinoplasty or trauma
- To achieve improvement in other minor concerns with the nose
Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping involves removing small bumps or adding volume to the nose without the need for surgical intervention. Dermal fillers are injected into the required areas, making subtle yet noticeable changes to the nose with very little downtime, minimal swelling and instant results.
These products make the treatment area smooth and improve the angle of the tip of the nose. You will see immediate results to the shape of your nose, and the treatment results will typically last for 12-18 months. This is not a permanent treatment.
A Non-Surgical Nose Job involves a few tiny injections into the nose area and takes approximately 20 minutes.
CALL US ON 020 7467 8407 & BOOK YOUR NOSE RESHAPING TREATMENT TODAY WITH HARLEY STREET ELITE CLINIC!