What is PuraPlas?
PuraPlas is a skin rejuvenating process developed to use one’s own healing process to improve the look of the skin. PuraPlas can be used to treat lines and wrinkles, sun-damaged, acne scars and aged skin.
By combining PuraPlas with Revanesse and injecting into the skin, the patient will receive a synergistic effect you will receive immediate benefits of Revaness and long-term results of Puraplas.
PuraPlas works by using the bodies own healing process. The healing process of the body involves a portion of blood called plasma – Within the plasma lies a high concentration of platelets. these Platelets release growth factors to help initiate the body’s repair mode.
- Quick and simple process
- Reduce risk of infection by using one’s own blood
- Little to no downtime after procedure
- Low occurrences of side effects (Including bruising, swelling etc.)
- Ability to treat more delicate areas and multiple locations in one session.
- Ease of administration
The Revanesse Family of Products
- Clear hyaluronic acid (HA) gel: – Biodegradable. – Biocompatible. – Non-animal based.
- Proprietary cross-linking process: – Easy to inject. – Long-lasting (non-permanent) results.
- Does not migrate from injection site.
- Non-toxic and safe to use.
- Varied product line allows treatment of choice.
- Effectiveness backed by several studies.
Puraplas + Revanesse
Prollenium has taken this one step further by combining Puraplas with Revanesse:
Puraplas + Revanesse can treat the following areas:
- Cheeks and midface
- Neck and décolletage
- Around the eyes
CALL US ON 020 7467 8407 & BOOK YOUR PRP + HYALURONIC ACID TREATMENT TODAY WITH HARLEY STREET ELITE CLINIC!