Bottolinium Toxin Training & Facial Filler Course London
This Course provides you with in depth information about Botulinum Toxin and also allows you to practice live on our models. The theoretical part focuses on explaining about anti aging process, the patient journey and medico legal aspect. While the second part lets you practice different injection techniques, including areas of the upper face: Frown Lines, Crow’s Feet and Horizontal Forehead Lines, Bunny and lower eye-lid lines.
Why train with Harley Street Elite Clinic?
Our most important priority regarding the Beginners’ Courses is giving you all the skills, lists and sometimes overlooked details which make a practitioner good and their patients satisfied. Our trainers’ attention to details becomes very important when you are going to treat your first patients with your new skills. Our beginners’ cosmetic courses cover all important aspects of a successful practice from marketing, treatments and patient retention.
The training will be provided by expert Dr Bela
Dr Bela Horvath, dermatologist and cosmetic doctor. Dr Bela has years of experience in facial aesthetics, dermatology and complication management. His eyes for details, holistic approach for facial aesthetic assessments and treatments and his passion for teaching make him an ideal trainer.
“The most important aspect of teaching is to empower delegates with the knowledge and skills that makes them able to treat faces of different age, structure, gender, ethnicity and expectations in a safe and predictable way. This is what I pursuit during our courses.” – says Dr Bela Horvath
Botox & Filler Injection Technique
If you have the necessary professional background, artistic eyes and good manual skills, facial aesthetic treatments (Botulinum Toxin and Fillers) will be a pearl in your practice for the following reasons:
– growing patient demand
– scientific evidence based treatments
– empowering patients
– enjoyable to carry out
– effective, pain free, no downtime
– predictable outcomes
An ideal candidate for the Beginners’ Botulinum Toxin training is someone with appropriate professional background (members of NMC, GDC and GMC), good artistic eyes and good manual skills who is completely new to botulinum toxin treatments.
– physiology, anatomy and philosophy of the aging process (The total facial approach)
– pharmacology and indications (on & off label) of botulinum toxin
– efficacy, safety and unit calculations
– anatomy of the upper face
– requirements for successful Botulinum Toxin treatments
– dilution of botulinum toxin
– patient selection for botulinum toxin treatments
– technique of injections (forehead, glabella, crow’s feet, bunny smile, brow lift, lower eye lid)
– gender differences in botulinum toxin treatments
– the top up session
– possible complications and their management
– documentation (informed consent)
– photographic considerations
– medico-legal aspects (indemnity)
– vat implications
– practical tips and tricks
– live demonstration of the botulinum toxin treatment of the upper face
– hands on practical session (assessment, treatment plan, injections)
Yes, there is an unlimited consultation opportunity in email for three months following the training. After that you can extend this for another year for £250+vat.
Also, you are welcome alongside your patient at the Harley Street Elite Clinic for one to one mentoring. This service is free for you as your patient will be charged with the regular treatment fee.
Furthermore, a refresher course of the one you have already completed comes with a 50% discount from the original price.
BOOK YOUR TRAINING NOW
The course fee includes:
– Theoretical and hands on practical training
– Certificate of attendance (worth 8 CPD points)
– Training Materials
– Lunch & Refreshments throughout the day
Please come to the course with your model.
The model will benefit from the Botulinum Toxin treatment of the upper face.
An ideal model is in their 30s-50s without eyebrow ptosis and upper eyelid laxity.
Participants may wish to bring their own model then the cost price for them to pay will be £150 .
9.30 – 10.00 Welcome and Introduction
10.00 – 11.30 Theory and Case Studies
11.30 – 11.45 Break
11.45 – 13.00 Practical Demonstration 13.00 – 13:30 Lunch break
13.30 – 15.00 Hands on training 15.00 – 15.15
Break 15.15 – 17.15 Hands on training
17.15 – 17.30 Q & A
The mentoring day is for anyone who has already completed the training and would like more help and guidance. This will be a refresh and an opportunity to gain more confidence and skill.
This course is fully accredited with CPD and entitled for 8 points.