Dermal Filler Module 1
FAQ and Course Information
This Foundation Dermal Fillers Training Course (Needles only) is a hands on comprehensive in depth course. This one day course is based around the 8 point face lift to give our delegates a systematic approach for the treatment of the aging face from the beginning.
Why train with Harley Street Elite Clinic?
Our most important priority regarding the Beginners’ Courses is giving you all the skills, lists and sometimes overlooked details which make a practitioner good and their patients satisfied. Our trainers’ attention to details becomes very important when you are going to treat your first patients with your new skills. Our beginners’ courses cover all important aspects of a successful practice from marketing, treatments and patient retention.
If you have the necessary professional background, artistic eyes and good manual skills, facial aesthetic treatments (Botox and Fillers) will be a pearl in your practice for the following reasons:
– growing patient demand
– scientific evidence based treatments
– empowering patients
– enjoyable to carry out
– effective, pain free, no downtime
– predictable outcomes
An ideal candidate for the Beginners’ Fillers training is someone with appropriate professional background (members of NMC, GDC and GMC), good artistic eyes and good manual skills who is completely new to Hyaluronic Acid fillers treatments.
– physiology, anatomy and philosophy of the aging process (The total facial approach)
– classification of fillers
– efficacy, safety
– anatomy of the face
– contraindications of HA fillers
– requirements for successful HA Fillers treatments
– patient selection for filler treatments
– technique of injections (needle only: intracutan, subcutan and supraperiosteal filler placement)
– indications, dilution and use of Hylase
– gender, age, structure and ethnicity differences in filler treatments
– possible complications and their management
– documentation (informed consent)
– photographic considerations
– medico-legal aspects (indemnity)
– vat implications
– practical tips and tricks
– live demonstration of HA filler treatment (the Total Face Approach – 8 point lift)
– hands on practical session (assessment, treatment plan, injections – the 8 point face lift)
Yes, the aim of our Beginners’ introductory Fillers treatment is giving you all the skills and practical knowledge you need to make your treatments independently and successfully. However, the use of cannula is an essential tool in filler treatments, so that we recommend the completion of the Beginners’ Dermal Fillers training – module 2 as well to have the necessary skills. Furthermore, there is a natural learning curve you need to respect and should be patient to yourself. Proper documentation and self-reflexion is paramount for fast development.
BOOK YOUR TRAINING NOW
The course fee including:
– theoretical and hands on practical training
– certificate of attendance (worth of 7 CPD points)
– training materials
Please come to the course with your model.
Your model will benefit from filler treatment of the face.
An ideal model is in their late 30s-50s.
The training will be provided by Dr Bela
Dr Bela Horvath, dermatologist and cosmetic doctor. Dr Bela has years of experience in facial aesthetics, dermatology and complication management. His eyes for details, holistic approach for facial aesthetic assessments and treatments and his passion for teaching make him an ideal trainer.
“The most important aspect of teaching is to empower delegates with the knowledge and skills that makes them able to improve faces of different age, structure, gender, ethnicity and expectations in a safe and predictable way. This is what I pursuit during our courses.” – says Dr Bela
To guarantee your place course have to be paid in advance
9.30 – 10.00 Welcome and Introduction
10.00 – 11.30 Theory and Case Studies
11.30 – 11.45 Break
11.45 – 13.00 Practical Demonstration
13.00 – 13:30 Lunch break
13.30 – 15.00 Hands on training
15.00 – 15.15Break
15.15 – 17.15 Hands on training
17.15 – 17.30 Q & A
The mentoring day is for anyone who has already completed the training and would like more help and guidance. This will be a refresh and an opportunity to gain more confidence and skill.
This course is fully accredited with CPD and entitled for 8 points.