Dermal Filler Module 2
FAQ and Course Information
Why train with Harley Street Elite Clinic?
The use of micro-cannula is an essential tool for filler treatments and as such must be among the skills of a good practitioner. Our most important priority regarding the Beginners’ Courses is giving you all the skills and sometimes overlooked details which make a practitioner good and their patients satisfied. Our trainers’ attention to details becomes very important when you are going to treat your first patients with your new skills. Our beginners’ courses cover all important aspects of a successful practice from marketing, treatments and patient retention.
Anyone who has completed a Beginners Fillers course with the use of needles and member of NMC, GDC or GMC.
– physiology, anatomy and philosophy of the aging process (The total facial approach)
– anatomy of the face
– contraindications of HA fillers
– requirements for successful HA Fillers treatments
– patient selection for filler treatments
– technique of injections (micro-cannula introduction: who to combine needles and micro-cannula in your practice)
– indications, dilution and use of Hylase
– gender, age, structure and ethnicity differences in filler treatments
– possible complications and their management
– documentation (informed consent)
– photographic considerations
– medico-legal aspects (indemnity)
– vat implications
– practical tips and tricks
– live demonstration of HA filler treatment (the Total Face Approach – 8 point lift with the use of needle and cannula)
– hands on practical session (assessment, treatment plan, injections – the 8 point face lift with the use of needle and cannula)
Yes. With the completion of our Beginners’ introductory Fillers training (use of needles and micro-cannulas) now you have the fundamental skill set for providing safe and predictable improvement for your patients confidently. However, there is a natural learning curve you need to consider and should be patient to yourself. Proper documentation and self-reflexion is paramount for fast development.
Yes, there is an unlimited consultation opportunity in email for three months following the training. After that you can extend this for another year for £250+vat.
Also, you are welcome alongside your patient at the Harley Street Elite Clinic for one to one mentoring. This service is free for you as your patient will be charged with the regular treatment fee.
Furthermore, a refresher course of the one you have already completed comes with a 50% discount from the original price.
What is included in the training fee?
– theoretical and hands on practical training
– certificate of attendance (worth of 8 CPD points)
– training materials
Do I need to provide a model?
Yes, please bring your own model who would benefit from filler treatment of the face.
An ideal model is in their late 30s-50s.
Who is our Beginners’ Dermal Filler trainer?
Dr Bela Horvath, dermatologist and cosmetic doctor. Dr Bela has years of experience in facial aesthetics, dermatology and complication management. His eyes for details, holistic approach for facial aesthetic assessments and treatments and his passion for teaching make him an ideal trainer.
“The most important aspect of teaching is to empower delegates with the knowledge and skills that makes them able to improve faces of different age, structure, gender, ethnicity and expectations in a safe and predictable way. This is what I pursuit during our courses.” – says Dr Bela.
9.30 – 10.00 Welcome and Introduction
10.00 – 11.30 Theory and Case Studies
11.30 – 11.45 Break
11.45 – 13.00 Practical Demonstration
13.00 – 13:30 Lunch break
13.30 – 15.00 Hands on training
15.00 – 15.15Break
15.15 – 17.15 Hands on training
17.15 – 17.30 Q & A