Non Surgical Nose Job
Only Performed by our Rhinoplasty Surgeon - Mr Tsunis and the Medical Director - Ms Marks
A Non-Surgical Nose Job could be extremely beneficial to people with:
- A flat bridge – dermal fillers can be used to create an increase in height
- Slightly crooked or off-center nose
- To camouflage a bump or hook on the bridge of the nose
- To balance the size of the nose in comparison with other facial features
- To refine an asymmetrical nose
- To refine the nasal tip
- To refine the nose shape or size following surgical rhinoplasty or trauma
- To achieve improvement in other minor concerns with the nose
Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping involves removing small bumps or adding volume to the nose without the need for surgical intervention. Dermal fillers are injected into the required areas, making subtle yet noticeable changes to the nose with very little downtime, minimal swelling and instant results.
The procedure makes the treated area smooth and improves the overall shape of the nose immediately. Results will typically last for 12-18 months. This is not a permanent treatment.